You have searched the library for:
"Consumentenproducten, Voeding-EN, Leefstijl-EN"
There are 0 results
Search tip: Use an asterisk * to allow any ending or suffix at the end of the search term. For instance: health*
Using the search engine
- The RIVM search engine looks for all words in your search
query. It is not necessary to include ‘AND’ between your search
- An asterisk (*) can be used as a wildcard. For example, the
search term biolo* will find all documents which contain the words
biology, biological or biologist.
- The search engine is not case-sensitive: using lower case
letters will return the same results as when you use upper case or
capitalize a word.
- You do not have to enter special characters such as accented
letters or diacritical marks in order to find words which contain
them. A search for ‘café’ will also find all instances of
- If you enclose two or more words between double quotation
marks, e.g. “environmental disaster”, the search engine will look
for that exact phrase only.
- In complex search strings, keywords can be grouped by placing
them between brackets ().